Monday, November 3, 2008

Shhhh....some secrets happening

Wow, by looking at the calendar I can see that it's getting real close to Thanksgiving. And what does one think about this time of year? Cooking.....Shopping.....Christmas.

Well, let me tell you....Moxie has got some awesome ideas "cooking" up in her creative mind, as well as making your shopping experience on Haute Couture one that you'll never forget. What perfect timing for the upcoming holiday season.

I'm not going to spoil anything by telling you much, but WOW. This woman is amazing. I wonder if there is any end to her creativeness. I have stood and watched her rebuild her sim in a matter of days. It's more beautiful than I could ever try to explain to you here. You'll just have to come and see for yourself.

Watch this blog for the upcoming Grand Re-opening of Polano's and the Haute Couture sim. There will be many events, and lots of surprises for all.

I know that I'm looking forward to it !!

No comments: